Most Important Terms and Conditions
- The service once subscribed to by the applicant is non-refundable, non-transferable and all amount(s) paid shall stand appropriated. In case of payment by Credit Card, no charge back shall be accepted by Wisdommart. In case of payment by cheque, we reserve the right to provide service after realization of thecheque amount.
- The service will be commenced only upon receipt of soft copy of relevant documentsfrom the applicant. If the applicant fails to share the relevant documents within 14 days from the date of registration, then the services will be deemed redundant.
- The TAT(Turn-Around-Time) period for any service is minimum 45 days from the date of receipt of the documents and not from the date of registration.
- Wisdommart endeavors to render service on schedule. However, We also reserves the right to decline, change or reschedule provision of any service notwithstanding the acceptance of the order by our representative or even if payment for the service has been collected by us.
- No claim will be entertained for payments made to personal bank accounts in the name of refund or job interviews.
- The liability, if any, of Wisdommart is limited to extent of the amount paid by the applicant on its website only.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change with or without prior intimation and the buyer is bound by all the terms & conditions mentioned on the Wisdommart website.
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays are not to be counted as working days.
Refund Policy and Procedure
- (i) In any case a Customer requests for a refund for any reason he shall first email to [customercare@Wisdommart.in] explaining the reason for such refund.
- (ii) If any customer exerts any outside pressure for the realization of refund without following the procedure shall be liable to pay Rs 10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten lac only) along with other damages whichever is more for the harassment/Defamation cause to the customercare@Wisdommart.in.
- (i) No customer shall threat or attempt to threat Wisdommart.in or any agent/employee etc in any course or capacity to lodge or attempt to lodge any civil or criminal complaint in any forum/court/tribunal in order to receive any monetary or any other favor.
- (ii) If any customer is found to do any such activity then Wisdommart.in shall have the liberty to lodge appropriate criminal complaint against the same customer, also the same customer shall be liable to pay a compensation of Rs 10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten lac only) along with other damages whichever is more.
Arbitration and Jurisdiction
- (ii) That the Courts of Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain all dispute.